ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:38:42 GMT
It seems IVY-905 is a blocking issue in this first attempt for rc1, so I'll
have to make a new attempt for rc1 with Maarten's fix. We'll try to find a
fix for the cygwin related issues too in the same time before making this
new attempt. I should cast a new vote tomorrow, so wait for it before
reviewing.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/