ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wardrip, Paul" <PWard...@tandbergtv.com>
Subject Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 PomModuleDescriptorWriter
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:12:16 GMT
In PomModuleDescriptorWriter.java would it be possible to change hard
coded "jar" value that is written for packaging to use the artifact
extension? If I publish something that isn't a jar to a maven
repository, ivy expects it to be a jar when I try to use it as a
dependency of another project.

    private static void printModuleId(ModuleDescriptor md, PrintWriter
out) {
        ModuleRevisionId mrid = md.getModuleRevisionId();
        out.println("  <groupId>" + mrid.getOrganisation() +
"</groupId>");
        out.println("  <artifactId>" + mrid.getName() +
"</artifactId>");
        out.println("  <packaging>jar</packaging>");

        out.println("  <packaging>" + artifacts[i].getExt() +
"</packaging>");

Paul Wardrip
Software Engineer, OpenStream
TANDBERG Television | Part of the Ericsson Group
4500 River Green Parkway | Duluth | GA 30096
Mobile: 770-312-2852 | AIM: paulwardrip
Email: pwardrip@tandbergtv.com | www.tandbergtv.com