ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <>
Subject Re: How to automize Ant
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 10:42:34 GMT

If you really want to get fully up to speed quickly, I would
recommend finding yourself a book or two to read. They will
help you absorb things at a faster pace than the individual
project websites.

To cover off the Ant side of things why not try:

To cover off the CI side of things, try:

There are plenty of other good ones out there too but with
these two you will go a long way.

Cheers, Paul.