ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: cvstagdiff -- rdiff with -kk option in ANT
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:16:02 GMT
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Sangal ak <> wrote:

> I'm getting an error mesg while running "ant" using this
> build.xml. It's saying... unknown "-k" option.
> Can't I use these lines:
>                <commandline>
>                     <argument value="-kk"/>
>                 </commandline>
> with "cvstagdiff" ???

This leads to -kk preceede the rdiff command and this again makes the
cvs executable complain since there is no -k option to cvs itself.
You can see that if you run Ant in verbose mode.

You might want to open an enhancement request for an attribute that
made the task specify -kk itself (if there isn't already one).

As a workaround, if you use package="-kk ${module}" Ant will pass the
-kk option down to rdiff (and it should work, untested).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message