ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: File Name wiht NLS Special Characters
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:20:02 GMT
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, <rjack2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to run the Jax-ws APT ant task on file with a NLS name:
>
> S_BASIC_ÃÑÑÖÏÑG_Bean.java

I don't think you are asking on the correct list.  There may be people
on the user list who use the same task (I don't even know it) and can
help.

Since I don't know how the task is implemented, I can only guess.  If
you run Ant in verbose mode, does it give you any hint on how it
invokes apt?  Does it use a command line or does it invoke it via a
Java API inside the Ant process?  If the former is used, does the same
command line work if you use it outside of Ant?

Stefan