ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy Broken unit test
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 08:14:52 GMT
I tried different older version.  It was better (less unit test were
failing).  Coming back, they are again failing.

The strange thing is that when launched from RAD they are OK (except
ChainResolverTest), and I'm using the same JVM.

They actualy fail from ant :

ant /localivy clean-all test-report

I will dig deeper.

Gilles

2008/8/5 Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com>:
> I only have a failing ChainResolverTest.
>
> Maarten

Gilles Scokart