ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: Ivy Broken unit test
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 08:12:20 GMT
Hi,

After running
> ant clean-all
> ant coverage-report

I see two failures in org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.ChainResolverTest

testUseCache:
expected:<[]> but was:<[dependency: org1#mod1.1;1.0 {}]>
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.ChainResolverTest.testUseCache(ChainResolverTest.java:361)

testReturnFirstWithDefaultAndCacheAndRealResolver
expected:<true> but was:<false>
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.ChainResolverTest.testReturnFirstWithDefaultAndCacheAndRealResolver

The other unit tests run OK here.
Should I raise an issue for this?

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

BTW: This was reported earlier, see http://marc.info/?l=ant-dev&m=121688272125382&w=2

________________________________

Van: Gilles Scokart [mailto:gscokart@gmail.com]
Verzonden: di 5-8-2008 15:56
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Ivy Broken unit test

I have some unit test failing :

Test org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyAntSettingsTest FAILED
Test org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyConfigureTest FAILED
Test org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTaskTest FAILED
Test org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.ChainResolverTest FAILED
Test org.apache.ivy.core.NormalRelativeUrlResolverTest FAILED

Gump seems OK : http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ivy/index.html

Am I the only one (I'm using ibm jvm 1.5 on cygwin, but up to now I
didn't had any problem with this set up).

I will try with older source base to see where it failed.

--
Gilles Scokart