ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ivy Broken unit test
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 21:54:30 GMT
I only have a failing ChainResolverTest.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 6:44:35 PM
Subject: Re: Ivy Broken unit test

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have some unit test failing :
>
> Test org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyAntSettingsTest FAILED
> Test org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyConfigureTest FAILED
> Test org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyTaskTest FAILED
> Test org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.ChainResolverTest FAILED
> Test org.apache.ivy.core.NormalRelativeUrlResolverTest FAILED
>
> Gump seems OK : http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ivy/index.html
>
> Am I the only one (I'm using ibm jvm 1.5 on cygwin, but up to now I
> didn't had any problem with this set up).

On my box (ubuntu + ant 1.7 + java 6) last night I had problem with only two
unit tests: ChainResolverTest and PackagerResolverTest. ChainResolverTest
failure has been reported by Maarten after reactivating the test, I have to
investigate but haven't found time yet. For PackagerResolver it may be due
to my box, I haven't checked.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/