ant-dev mailing list archives

From rjack2 <>
Subject Re: File Name wiht NLS Special Characters
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:27:44 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, <> wrote:
>> Folks,
>> I'm trying to run the Jax-ws APT ant task on file with a NLS name:
> I don't think you are asking on the correct list.  There may be people
> on the user list who use the same task (I don't even know it) and can
> help.
> Since I don't know how the task is implemented, I can only guess.  If
> you run Ant in verbose mode, does it give you any hint on how it
> invokes apt?  Does it use a command line or does it invoke it via a
> Java API inside the Ant process?  If the former is used, does the same
> command line work if you use it outside of Ant?
> Stefan
> For additional commands, e-mail:

Now that you mention it, that' probably the problem. Apt and Wsgen both
appear to use the command line. Dos seems to pass them back he wrong file
name unless I use something like S_* Apt also seems to have
problems reading the NLS characters in the file name.

Robert Jackson

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message