ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject State of 1.7.1 release
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:50:41 GMT
Hi,

with Kev, Martijn and myself we have three PMC members vote +1 on the
release.  Given that Kev is moving across half of the planet, I'm
finishing the release process for him.

So far the release files are in place and the Ant site has been
updated at the rsync master and I'm holding back the announcement
until (www|ant).apache.org have been updated.

During the process I realized that the source ZIP lacked a PGP
signature.  I verfied the ZIPs content was identical to the one of the
tar.bz2 archive I had downloaded when I voted on the release - and
now signed the ZIP myself.

Kev highlighted extended Java6 and JavaFX support and I guess this is
what I'm going to put into the announcement mail and text on freshmeat
as well - I might add expected performance improvements.

Stefan