ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Strange problem with taskdef and antlib.xml]
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 07:23:26 GMT
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Gilbert Rebhan <> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig schrieb:

>> Is there any more information you could provide (like the actual
>> exception being thrown)?  It could be the ZIP reading library as
>> well.
> no i get only the line i already posted our server uses a class that
> is similar to the AntBuilder of Cruise Control, it kicks off ant
> scripts; the exception comes from ant, taskdef task i think, when he
> wants to read antlib.xml via ZipInputStream or something

I'm even more convinced that it is something with the ZIP archive

>> <>
>> suggest problems with the archive rather than the XML file.
> that was one of the bug reports i already found but it wasn't very
> helpful.

Sure not, but together with

> btw. what's the meaning of =
> "oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths tree" ?
> simple words please ;-)

and my only response "I have no idea" we get deeply into zlib.  If you
use the serach machine that is not a verb on that phrase you will only
find references to zlib or other code using zlib internally to read a
zip archive.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message