ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: [SPAM] Re: Ivy svn breaks ant-contrib svn
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:16:36 GMT
I've been thinking about suggesting this before, but now that the trunk has broken (undesired)
changes that worked fine in beta-2, it might be a good idea to postpone most of the outstanding
issues for RC1 to a RC2 and release RC1 asap.

That would promote better testing of the 100+ bug-fixes and changes since beta-2. Incidentally,
beta-2 is now 4 months old, which was also the timeframe between beta-1 and beta-2.

Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Maarten Coene [mailto:maarten_coene@yahoo.com]
Verzonden: do 17-7-2008 11:45
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: [SPAM] Re: Ivy svn breaks ant-contrib svn

Just a wild guess, but maybe you could use IvyAntSettings again (like your original code was),
but instead of calling the execute method you can register it yourself as Reference in the
Project, something like:

IvyAntSettings settings = new IvyAntSettings();
settings.setXXX...
getProject().addReference(settingsId, settings);

Maarten