ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: IvyDE website
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 06:11:18 GMT
An entry in the TOC would be fine IMHO.

Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org]
Verzonden: wo 2-7-2008 16:19
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Re: IvyDE website

Le mercredi 2 juillet 2008, Scheper, Erik-Berndt a écrit :
> Oh, and one more thing: there is no link from the IVY site to the IVYDE
> site (at least: I can't find it). So you have to know IVYDE exists,
> otherwise you can't find it.

Actually there is one:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/links.html
But I agree with you, it should be more visible, maybe an entry in the toc ?

> Two minor comments on the newly published IvyDE website (regardless of
> download locations):
>
> 1. The editor page
> (http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/latest-milestone/editor.html) has
> a topic on Html rendering:
> Ivy editor is a multi tabs editor. Located on the bottom of the editor you
> will found a tab named preview that allows to view the ivy file as an html
> file. (...)
> I can't find this tab. Am I missing something?

This tab has been disabled. I don't know really why as it as been done before
in integration of Ivy into Apache.

> 2. However, I do find the Ivy Report view (under show views in eclipse).
> This is not (yet) documented on the IvyDE site, though it's very nice.

I have opened an issue to update that page:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-100

thanks for reporting,

Nicolas