ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: IvyDE website
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:33:53 GMT
Oh, and one more thing: there is no link from the IVY site to the IVYDE site (at least: I can't
find it).
So you have to know IVYDE exists, otherwise you can't find it.

________________________________

Van: Scheper, Erik-Berndt [mailto:erik-berndt.scheper@sogeti.nl]
Verzonden: wo 2-7-2008 14:59
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: IvyDE website

Hi,

Two minor comments on the newly published IvyDE website (regardless of download locations):

1. The editor page (http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/latest-milestone/editor.html)
has a topic on
Html rendering:
Ivy editor is a multi tabs editor. Located on the bottom of the editor you will found a tab
named preview that allows to view the ivy file as an html file.
(...)
I can't find this tab. Am I missing something?

2. However, I do find the Ivy Report view (under show views in eclipse).
This is not (yet) documented on the IvyDE site, though it's very nice.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

Disclaimer:

of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.