ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:31:07 GMT
Hi,

I have tested the release and it seems to work fine for me. Thanks!
One comment however: the IVYDE Jira has not been updated (yet) to indicate this release.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org]
Verzonden: di 1-7-2008 14:28
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)

Le mardi 1 juillet 2008, Xavier Hanin a écrit :
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
> <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org>
>
> wrote:
> > After one week of vote, here are the results:
> > 3 binding +1
> > 2 non binding +1
> >
> > The release is accepted !
>
> Great! Congratulations to the whole team and especially you, Nicolas!
>
> > So now I will push the binaries in dist.
> > I will regenerate entirely the ivyde website, which will include the
> > updatesite with its mirror configuration.
>
> That sounds nice.
>
> > I will tag the trunk branch (we talked about tagging xooki, but I don't
> > know where...? and actually I am reconsidering it as xooki is not
> > changing that much, is it really needed ?)
>
> We didn't tag it for Ivy releases, but it would be better to do it. But
> indeed I don't know where is the best place to tag it. Maybe we'd need to
> first reorganize the content of site sources. Sg like:
> ivy/site/ivy -> Ivy web site (currently in ivy/site)
> ivy/site/ivyde -> IvyDE web site (as today)
> ivy/site/xooki/trunk -> xooki version used in ivy sites
> ivy/site/xooki/tags/xxx -> tagged versions of xooki, which should be used
> for release branches documentation using an svn:externals
>
> But I think it can wait for the next release (either of Ivy or IvyDE).

I think so too.

So I have tagged, the binaries are publically available in dist. There is
still my pending question about the KEYS file:
About verifying the signatures, you will find mine there:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7BF8BE8E
But I am not sure how to update the KEYS file. I have found how to append my
public key:
(gpg --list-sigs <your name> && gpg --armor --export <your name>) >>
KEYS
But then should I just re-copy it into /www/www.apache.org/dist/ant/common on
people.apache.org ? There is no commit or whatever, right ?

I have regenerated the web site. For testing I have put it there:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/
There is an issue with the updatesite which I am currently fixing (at least
the mirrors setup is working :) ). But I have an issue with the download
page:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/download.html is not redirecting to the
cgi. And
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/download.cgi is redirecting me to
http://www.apache.org/dist/ .....
But the updatesite mirror configuration is working like a charm...
(http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/updatesite/eclipse-update--xml.cgi)

Any help will be appreciated.

Nicolas