ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <>
Subject RE: [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:31:07 GMT
I have tested the release and it seems to work fine for me. Thanks!
One comment however: the IVYDE Jira has not been updated (yet) to indicate this release.

Van: Nicolas Lalevée []
Verzonden: di 1-7-2008 14:28
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)

Le mardi 1 juillet 2008, Xavier Hanin a écrit :
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
> <>
> wrote:
> > After one week of vote, here are the results:
> > 3 binding +1
> > 2 non binding +1
> >
> > The release is accepted !
> Great! Congratulations to the whole team and especially you, Nicolas!
> > So now I will push the binaries in dist.
> > I will regenerate entirely the ivyde website, which will include the
> > updatesite with its mirror configuration.
> That sounds nice.
> > I will tag the trunk branch (we talked about tagging xooki, but I don't
> > know where...? and actually I am reconsidering it as xooki is not
> > changing that much, is it really needed ?)
> We didn't tag it for Ivy releases, but it would be better to do it. But
> indeed I don't know where is the best place to tag it. Maybe we'd need to
> first reorganize the content of site sources. Sg like:
> ivy/site/ivy -> Ivy web site (currently in ivy/site)
> ivy/site/ivyde -> IvyDE web site (as today)
> ivy/site/xooki/trunk -> xooki version used in ivy sites
> ivy/site/xooki/tags/xxx -> tagged versions of xooki, which should be used
> for release branches documentation using an svn:externals
> But I think it can wait for the next release (either of Ivy or IvyDE).

I think so too.

So I have tagged, the binaries are publically available in dist. There is
still my pending question about the KEYS file:
About verifying the signatures, you will find mine there:
But I am not sure how to update the KEYS file. I have found how to append my
public key:
(gpg --list-sigs <your name> && gpg --armor --export <your name>) >>
But then should I just re-copy it into /www/ on ? There is no commit or whatever, right ?

I have regenerated the web site. For testing I have put it there:
There is an issue with the updatesite which I am currently fixing (at least
the mirrors setup is working :) ). But I have an issue with the download
page: is not redirecting to the
cgi. And is redirecting me to .....
But the updatesite mirror configuration is working like a charm...

Any help will be appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this

View raw message