ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:07:15 GMT
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <>

> So I have tagged, the binaries are publically available in dist. There is
> still my pending question about the KEYS file:
> About verifying the signatures, you will find mine there:
> But I am not sure how to update the KEYS file. I have found how to append
> my
> public key:
> (gpg --list-sigs <your name> && gpg --armor --export <your name>)
> But then should I just re-copy it into /www/
> ? There is no commit or whatever, right ?

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't recall myself what we do for keys, but
I've found back Stefan's tip when I released Ivy. The KEYS file to update is
in svn, here:

Update this file, commit, and if I understand correctly the online
version<>will be updated