ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:07:15 GMT
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org>
wrote:

> So I have tagged, the binaries are publically available in dist. There is
> still my pending question about the KEYS file:
> About verifying the signatures, you will find mine there:
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7BF8BE8E
> But I am not sure how to update the KEYS file. I have found how to append
> my
> public key:
> (gpg --list-sigs <your name> && gpg --armor --export <your name>)
>> KEYS
> But then should I just re-copy it into /www/www.apache.org/dist/ant/commonon
> people.apache.org ? There is no commit or whatever, right ?

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't recall myself what we do for keys, but
I've found back Stefan's tip when I released Ivy. The KEYS file to update is
in svn, here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/KEYS

Update this file, commit, and if I understand correctly the online
version<http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/KEYS>will be updated
automatically.

Xavier