ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Local Properties again
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:31:22 GMT
Last summer Peter attached an improved patch to bug
23942, which unfortunately still suffered some memory
leakage.  Using a heap analyzer I was able to,
apparently, eliminate these.  Dominique reminded me of
the performance problems that had been noted by Jan &
Steve; returning to that thread (1) the last response
was that Steve was testing out Peter's fixes.  I would
like to think no news was good news here; further I
recently removed PropertyHelper synchronization that
the team had noted was unnecessary.  With all this in
mind, I would now like to commit a slightly modified
version of Peter's patch to trunk.  Are there any
concerns?

-Matt

http://markmail.org/message/ivjlvnqmygg4ap5f