ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject [DISCUSS] IvyDE 2.0.0.apha1 announcement
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:39:52 GMT
Hi, here is the proposal for the announcement:

July 2008 - The Apache IvyDE project is please to announce its 2.0.0 alpha1
release, the first Apache release for IvyDE.

IvyDE is an Eclipse plugin that help you manage your classpath with Apache
Ivy. So you will handle directly your jar dependencies into Eclipse, with an
dedicated editor of ivy.xml files, with completion.

The status of this version is alpha, meaning that developers know there are
some bugs. But we wanted, with some users, this first Apache release to get
out in order to have a first released version compatible with a 2.0 version
of Ivy. We also hope that it will bring more users, so more testing, bug
report and feedback, and also some contributions.

Download the 2.0.0.alpha1 release files at:

Or use the IvyDE updatesite

Issues and contributions should be reported to:

More information can be found on the IvyDE website:

Nicolas (2.0.0.alpha1 release manager)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message