ant-dev mailing list archives

From wheleph <whel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: null system properties in buildStarted()
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:40:12 GMT

Thanks to Stefan for clarification.
As a workaround I use System.getProperty("XmlLogger.level") instead of
event.getProject().getUserProperty("XmlLogger.level") to get the desired
logging level.
The only problem with this approach is that I have to call Ant via java call
like this:
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" -classpath
VCS.jar;%ANT_HOME%/lib/ant-launcher.jar;%CLASSPATH%;%ANT_HOME%/lib/ant.jar;
-DXmlLogger.file=build_test_log.xml -DXmlLogger.level=WARN
-Dant.home=%ANT_HOME% org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -listener
com.kvazarmicro.umc.vcs.utils.CustomXmlLogger

Because ant.bat doesn't set -D<name>=<value> arguments as system properties.