ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: svn:tagdiff
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:00:13 GMT
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Rob Anderson <> wrote:

> Is there something else I should be using to produce a nice html
> diff with links to viewvc for file diffs?

No idea, sorry.

> Should I work on adding this functionality to svn:tagdiff?
> Has anyone started such work? If so, please forward what you have,
> along with notes on issues or challenges.

To be honest, the svn antlib looks pretty dormant, so I doubt anybody
has been putting any work into it lately.  If you can improve it in
any way, I'll be happy to commit your patch, but I won't promise to
spend any time on working on it myself.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message