ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Issue 45190 and Ant 1.7.1
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:42:10 GMT
Hi all,

I fixed with
a rather trivial patch and now the
reporter asks whether this could go into 1.7.1.

While I understand that he needs the bug fixed, I also wouldn't want
to cause any delay of the 1.7.1 release.

Kev, would you accept the patch into the 1.7 branch and go ahead with
the release or would it slow you down if it got merged?


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message