ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.7.1 Release now available for final testing
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:59:06 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I just tested Cactus with Ant 1.7.1 and all seems good.

+1 (not binding).

Cheers, Petar.

2008/6/29, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au>:

> Not a formal vote, but just some positive feedback.
> I built Groovy with 1.7.1 with no problems. Also, all
> of the AntBuilder tests within the build passed fine
> using 1.7.1 as did my manual testing. Looking good!
>
> Cheers,
> Paul.
>
> Kevin Jackson wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There is an additional folder at
>> http://people.apache.org/dist/ant/v1.7.1/
>>
>> This is the src/bin that will become the final 1.7.1 release unless
>> there are any vetos
>>
>> I've done the download + check signature test and it seems fine to me
>>
>> Vote
>> ----
>>
>> The distribution files on http://people.apache.org/dist/ant/v1.7.1/
>> are good to move to /www/www.apache.org/dist/ant/[source|binaries]<http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/%5Bsource%7Cbinaries%5D>
>> .
>> (step 18 of ReleaseInstruction) and can be considered Apache Ant 1.7.1
>>
>> yes [x] (+1)
>> no [ ]
>>
>> (My vote included above)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kev
>>
>> PS please vote asap if you can as I have very little time to finalize
>> the release (basically 1 week where I still have a PC! :).

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
- - - - - - - -
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611