ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue 45190 and Ant 1.7.1
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:09:28 GMT
Hi Stefan,

> I fixed https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=45190 with
> a rather trivial patch
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=668624 and now the
> reporter asks whether this could go into 1.7.1.
>
> While I understand that he needs the bug fixed, I also wouldn't want
> to cause any delay of the 1.7.1 release.
>
> Kev, would you accept the patch into the 1.7 branch and go ahead with
> the release or would it slow you down if it got merged?

If I accepted this, would I need to re-issue a beta and wait the
required time for people to retest before starting the release
process?

I'm only happy to accept it if this has no bearing on the release
process right now :)

I'm currently on holiday (from work) with some folks over from Oz, so
my free coding/releasing time is quite low right now.  I hope to have
time in the next week or so to start the release - I don't really want
to delay and have a beta3/4 release and then be releasing the final
version sometime in September! :)

Thanks,
Kev

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message