ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject [Result] [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:18:13 GMT
After one week of vote, here are the results:
3 binding +1
2 non binding +1

The release is accepted !

So now I will push the binaries in dist.
I will regenerate entirely the ivyde website, which will include the
updatesite with its mirror configuration.
I will tag the trunk branch (we talked about tagging xooki, but I
don't know where...? and actually I am reconsidering it as xooki is
not changing that much, is it really needed ?)
And finally sent an announcement (after discussing it on the mailing
list)

Nicolas