ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 (take 2)
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:23:12 GMT
Here the second try to release IvyDE.

You can now found the new build here:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/ivyde-2.0.0.alpha1/
You can test the updatesite in Eclipse with that URL:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/ivyde-2.0.0.alpha1/updatesite

In this build, I have fixed two issues.
* the sources were missing a file which makes the build fail
* the binaries of Ivy where not available in the binary package
org.apache.ivyde.feature-2.0.0.alpha1.zip. As an easy fix, I did not
tried to include ivy binaries into the ivyde feature zip, I just make
the build create another zip, the ivy feature zip
org.apache.ivy.feature-2.0.0.beta2.zip. Actually I think that this
part of the build should probably be transfered to the Ivy build, so
that the Ivy feature is released with every Ivy release.

Your vote:
+1 : you agree with the release
+0 : you agree but the next release should contain some fixes
-1 : you don't agree, there is a blocker issue with the release

so +1 for me (non binding)

Nicolas