ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject [ivy] IVYDE release?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:27:54 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering what the current status of the planned IVYDE release is. Personally I think
it would be nice if the suggested alpha release would be built on top of an an updated official
IVY release (either as beta 3 or as rc1). Then we would have both in sync.

Any other comments, suggestions?

Regards,
Erik-Berndt Scheper

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.