ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue 45190 and Ant 1.7.1
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:59:09 GMT
Kevin Jackson wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
> 
>> I fixed https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=45190 with
>> a rather trivial patch
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=668624 and now the
>> reporter asks whether this could go into 1.7.1.
>>
>> While I understand that he needs the bug fixed, I also wouldn't want
>> to cause any delay of the 1.7.1 release.
>>
>> Kev, would you accept the patch into the 1.7 branch and go ahead with
>> the release or would it slow you down if it got merged?
> 
> If I accepted this, would I need to re-issue a beta and wait the
> required time for people to retest before starting the release
> process?

I'm more ruthless here, I'd stick it out and say 1.7.2. Otherwise more 
bugs come in and get patched in late.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message