ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Archie Cobbs" <>
Subject Re: Including builder resolver in ivy
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 22:28:40 GMT
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Archie Cobbs <> wrote:
> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Archie Cobbs <> wrote:
>> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <>
>>> So I would say that it is *packaging* modules into an Ivy publishable
>>> structure. A packaging process that can, for some module just do some copy,
>>> jar and unjar, and for others some possible call to javac.
>>> Then I am in favor of renaming it PackagerResolver.
>> I like this name too. Any objections to renaming it "Packager Resolver" ?
>> If not, I'll go ahead and update the patch and docs. Let me know before
>> tomorrow if possible.
> OK the name has been changed to "packager resolver" and the Ivy RoundUp
> repository site (which also hosts the ivy patch file) has been updated.

Just getting back to this after a while doing other things...

I don't have commit access to ivy yet, so if all are in agreement
about committing these changes could someone do it for me? Or else I
can do it myself once I have permission.

Archie L. Cobbs

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message