ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:02:40 GMT

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce that I have a version of IvyDE ready to be
> released.
> You will find the files in my home directory on people.apache.org
> /home/hibou/ivyde-release

I tried out this release, and it no longer seemed to automatically find an
ivysettings.xml file in my project (in the top-level directory). I had to
manually configure IvyDE with my settings file. Is this a deliberate change?
It was nice to be able to just check a project out of source control and
immediately have everything working.

Also, is there any plan to add a CleanCache action to the IvyDE context
menu? Especially since Ivy caches "negative" information (for instance, if
my repository web server is down, it caches the non-existence of each
artifact on that server -- once the web server is back up, the only way to
make it resolve is to clean the cache from the command line).

Thanks,
  --kirby