ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: 1.7.1 + patch => failures
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 09:10:01 GMT
On Tue, 13 May 2008, Kevin Jackson <> wrote:

> testRedirector13 Failure unexpected log content
> expected:< ERROR!!![]/home/kev/workspace/...> but
> was:< ERROR!!![error at
> Pipe broken]/home/kev/workspace/...>

Gump has seen that occasionaly, I think there is some sort of race
condition lurking in the test (or a rare bug uncovered by it, I'm not

> And the XMLCatalogTest failures from before:
> testEmptyCatalog	Failure	Empty catalog should return input
> testNonExistentEntry	Failure	Nonexistent Catalog entry return input

I remember seeing them as well somewhere, I vaguely recall they'd
occur on specific VMs only.

Sorry I don't have more details than that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message