ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] migrate Ivy's wiki to Confluence
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 16:03:55 GMT

Le 7 mai 08 à 14:14, Xavier Hanin a écrit :

> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org
> >
> wrote:
>
>> So there are finally :
>> binding +1: 5
>> other +1 : 1
>>

>> Le 30 avr. 08 à 23:05, Antoine Levy-Lambert a écrit :
>>
>> +1
>>>
>>> Antoine
>>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------

>>> Obviously, here's my own +1.

>> I was offline too for some vacation too :)
>>
>> Did you send any email, or should I do it ?
>
> I didn't, vas y :-)

I checked there:
http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html#new-wiki
and there:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CWIKI/Index#Index-HowdowerequestaCWIKISpace%3F
No mail needed, just a jira issue.

Then here would be the space info :

Project Name: Apache Ivy
Keyword: IVY
Admin: ???

So I need "the cwiki account name of a PMC member (preferably the PMC
chair) who will help administer the space".
Any volunteer ?

cheers,
Nicolas