ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building the Ivy site
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 12:39:04 GMT
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@joost.com>
wrote:

> Le lundi 19 mai 2008, Xavier Hanin a écrit :
> > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Nicolas Lalevée
> > <nicolas.lalevee@joost.com>
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I was trying to build the site, but I got some js error about a
> > > missing "print". Does it rings a bell to anyone ?
> >
> > Which version of ant and java do you use? Here is the result of ant
> > -diagnostics on my machine, on which "ant generate-site" works fine:
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >  ------- Ant diagnostics report -------
> > Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on August 29 2007
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  Implementation Version
> > -------------------------------------------
> > core tasks     : null
> > optional tasks : not available
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  ANT PROPERTIES
> > -------------------------------------------
> > ant.version: Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on August 29 2007
> > ant.java.version: 1.6
> > ant.core.lib: /usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar
> > ant.home: /usr/share/ant
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  ANT_HOME/lib jar listing
> > -------------------------------------------
> > ant.home: /usr/share/ant
> > ant-bootstrap.jar (16489 bytes)
> > ant-apache-bcel.jar (8784 bytes)
> > tomcat5.5-jkstatus-ant.jar (30910 bytes)
> > ant-antlr.jar (5912 bytes)
> > catalina5.5-ant-jmx.jar (23730 bytes)
> > ant-apache-resolver.jar (4064 bytes)
> > ant-commons-logging.jar (4035 bytes)
> > ant-jdepend.jar (8290 bytes)
> > catalina5.5-ant.jar (26632 bytes)
> > ant-junit.jar (94264 bytes)
> > ant-swing.jar (6715 bytes)
> > ant.jar (1327716 bytes)
> > ant-apache-regexp.jar (3743 bytes)
> > ant-apache-bsf.jar (4047 bytes)
> > ant-trax.jar (6908 bytes)
> > ant-launcher.jar (11814 bytes)
> > ant-apache-log4j.jar (3042 bytes)
> > ant-javamail.jar (7166 bytes)
> > junit.jar (68448 bytes)
> > ant-nodeps.jar (436656 bytes)
> > ant-jmf.jar (6599 bytes)
> > ant-commons-net.jar (47957 bytes)
> > ant-apache-oro.jar (40144 bytes)
> > ant-jsch.jar (30640 bytes)
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  USER_HOME/.ant/lib jar listing
> > -------------------------------------------
> > user.home: /home/xavier
> > jsch-0.1.38.jar (177748 bytes)
> > ivy.jar (898423 bytes)
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  Tasks availability
> > -------------------------------------------
> > image : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > wlrun : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > stlist : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > netrexxc : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > starteam : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > stylebook : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > stlabel : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > jdepend : Missing dependency jdepend.xmlui.JDepend
> > stcheckin : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > stcheckout : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > ejbc : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > wlstop : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > ddcreator : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> > A task being missing/unavailable should only matter if you are trying to
> > use it
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  org.apache.env.Which diagnostics
> > -------------------------------------------
> > Not available.
> > Download it at http://xml.apache.org/commons/
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  XML Parser information
> > -------------------------------------------
> > XML Parser : org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
> > XML Parser Location: /usr/share/java/xercesImpl.jar
> > Namespace-aware parser :
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser
> > Namespace-aware parser Location: /usr/share/java/xercesImpl.jar
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  System properties
> > -------------------------------------------
> > java.runtime.name : Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
> > sun.boot.library.path : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/i386
> > java.vm.version : 1.6.0_03-b05
> > ant.library.dir : /usr/share/ant/lib
> > java.vm.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> > java.vendor.url : http://java.sun.com/
> > path.separator : :
> > java.vm.name : Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
> > file.encoding.pkg : sun.io
> > user.country : US
> > sun.java.launcher : SUN_STANDARD
> > sun.os.patch.level : unknown
> > java.vm.specification.name : Java Virtual Machine Specification
> > user.dir : /home/xavier/Documents/ant+ivy/ivy-site
> > java.runtime.version : 1.6.0_03-b05
> > java.awt.graphicsenv : sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment
> > java.endorsed.dirs : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/endorsed
> > os.arch : i386
> > java.io.tmpdir : /tmp
> > line.separator :
> >
> > java.vm.specification.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> > os.name : Linux
> > ant.home : /usr/share/ant
> > sun.jnu.encoding : UTF-8
> > java.library.path :
> >
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-su
>
> >n-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/../lib/i386:/us
> >r/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib java.specification.name : Java
> > Platform API Specification
> > java.class.version : 50.0
> > sun.management.compiler : HotSpot Server Compiler
> > os.version : 2.6.22-14-generic
> > user.home : /home/xavier
> > user.timezone : Europe/Paris
> > java.awt.printerjob : sun.print.PSPrinterJob
> > file.encoding : UTF-8
> > java.specification.version : 1.6
> > user.name : xavier
> > java.class.path :
> >
> /usr/share/ant/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/usr/share/java/xmlParserAPIs.jar:/usr/
>
> >share/java/xercesImpl.jar:/home/xavier/.ant/lib/jsch-0.1.38.jar:/home/xavier
>
> >/.ant/lib/ivy.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-bootstrap.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/an
>
> >t-apache-bcel.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/tomcat5.5-jkstatus-ant.jar:/usr/share/a
>
> >nt/lib/ant-antlr.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/catalina5.5-ant-jmx.jar:/usr/share/a
>
> >nt/lib/ant-apache-resolver.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-commons-logging.jar:/u
>
> >sr/share/ant/lib/ant-jdepend.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/catalina5.5-ant.jar:/usr
>
> >/share/ant/lib/ant-junit.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-swing.jar:/usr/share/ant
>
> >/lib/ant.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-regexp.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant
>
> >-apache-bsf.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-trax.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-launc
>
> >her.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-log4j.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-javam
>
> >ail.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/junit.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-nodeps.jar:/usr/
>
> >share/ant/lib/ant-jmf.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-commons-net.jar:/usr/share/
>
> >ant/lib/ant-apache-oro.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-jsch.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java
> >-6-sun-1.6.0.03/lib/tools.jar java.vm.specification.version : 1.0
> > sun.arch.data.model : 32
> > java.home : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre
> > java.specification.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> > user.language : en
> > java.vm.info : mixed mode
> > java.version : 1.6.0_03
> > java.ext.dirs :
> > /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/ext:/usr/java/packages/lib/ext
> > sun.boot.class.path :
> >
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/resources.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-
>
> >sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/sunrsas
>
> >ign.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-
>
> >6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jce.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/char
> >sets.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/classes java.vendor : Sun
> > Microsystems Inc.
> > file.separator : /
> > java.vendor.url.bug : http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
> > sun.cpu.endian : little
> > sun.io.unicode.encoding : UnicodeLittle
> > sun.desktop : gnome
> > sun.cpu.isalist :
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  Temp dir
> > -------------------------------------------
> > Temp dir is /tmp
> > Temp dir is writeable
> > Temp dir alignment with system clock is -774 ms
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  Locale information
> > -------------------------------------------
> > Timezone Central European Time offset=7200000
> >
> > -------------------------------------------
> >  Proxy information
> > -------------------------------------------
> > Java1.5+ proxy settings:
> > Direct connection
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Xavier
>
> Actually I have the nearly exact same configuruation (see below logs).
> But I am wondering how you setup the scripting engine. I had to put bsf,
> rhino
> and commons-logging into ant lib classpath, as you can see in the logs, but
> I
> do not see them in your configuration. Did I missed something ?

Ant 1.7 supports java 6 scripting framework, and Rhino is part of sun java
6, so you shouldn't need bsf nor rhino in your ant classpath. Did you try
without them?

Xavier

>
>
> Nicolas
>
>
> nicolasl@almeda ~/dev/ivy/svn/site $ ant -diagnostics
> ------- Ant diagnostics report -------
> Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on August 29 2007
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  Implementation Version
> -------------------------------------------
> core tasks     : null
> optional tasks : not available
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  ANT PROPERTIES
> -------------------------------------------
> ant.version: Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on August 29 2007
> ant.java.version: 1.6
> ant.core.lib: /usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar
> ant.home: /usr/share/ant
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  ANT_HOME/lib jar listing
> -------------------------------------------
> ant.home: /usr/share/ant
> ant-jdepend.jar (8290 bytes)
> ant-launcher.jar (11814 bytes)
> js.jar (487371 bytes)
> ant-javamail.jar (7166 bytes)
> ant-commons-logging.jar (4035 bytes)
> ant-commons-net.jar (47957 bytes)
> ant-apache-bsf.jar (4047 bytes)
> ant-apache-resolver.jar (4064 bytes)
> ant-bootstrap.jar (16489 bytes)
> ant-antlr.jar (5912 bytes)
> commons-logging.jar (38316 bytes)
> ant-swing.jar (6715 bytes)
> ant-apache-bcel.jar (8784 bytes)
> ant-apache-regexp.jar (3743 bytes)
> ant-apache-oro.jar (40144 bytes)
> ant-jsch.jar (30640 bytes)
> ant-apache-log4j.jar (3042 bytes)
> ant-trax.jar (6908 bytes)
> catalina5.5-ant.jar (26632 bytes)
> ant-jmf.jar (6599 bytes)
> bsf-2.4.0.jar (113369 bytes)
> ant.jar (1327716 bytes)
> junit.jar (68448 bytes)
> catalina5.5-ant-jmx.jar (23730 bytes)
> ant-nodeps.jar (436656 bytes)
> ant-junit.jar (94264 bytes)
> tomcat5.5-jkstatus-ant.jar (30910 bytes)
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  USER_HOME/.ant/lib jar listing
> -------------------------------------------
> user.home: /home/nicolasl
> No such directory.
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  Tasks availability
> -------------------------------------------
> image : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> sshexec : Missing dependency com.jcraft.jsch.UserInfo
> wlrun : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> scp : Missing dependency com.jcraft.jsch.UserInfo
> stlist : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> netrexxc : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> starteam : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> stylebook : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> stlabel : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> jdepend : Missing dependency jdepend.xmlui.JDepend
> stcheckin : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> stcheckout : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> ejbc : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> wlstop : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> ddcreator : Not Available (the implementation class is not present)
> A task being missing/unavailable should only matter if you are trying to
> use
> it
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  org.apache.env.Which diagnostics
> -------------------------------------------
> Not available.
> Download it at http://xml.apache.org/commons/
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  XML Parser information
> -------------------------------------------
> XML Parser : org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
> XML Parser Location: /usr/share/java/xercesImpl.jar
> Namespace-aware parser : org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser
> Namespace-aware parser Location: /usr/share/java/xercesImpl.jar
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  System properties
> -------------------------------------------
> java.runtime.name : Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
> sun.boot.library.path : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/i386
> java.vm.version : 1.6.0_03-b05
> ant.library.dir : /usr/share/ant/lib
> java.vm.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> java.vendor.url : http://java.sun.com/
> path.separator : :
> java.vm.name : Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
> file.encoding.pkg : sun.io
> user.country : FR
> sun.java.launcher : SUN_STANDARD
> sun.os.patch.level : unknown
> java.vm.specification.name : Java Virtual Machine Specification
> user.dir : /home/nicolasl/dev/ivy/svn/site
> java.runtime.version : 1.6.0_03-b05
> java.awt.graphicsenv : sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment
> java.endorsed.dirs : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/endorsed
> os.arch : i386
> java.io.tmpdir : /tmp
> line.separator :
>
> java.vm.specification.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> os.name : Linux
> ant.home : /usr/share/ant
> sun.jnu.encoding : UTF-8
> java.library.path :
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/../lib/i386::/home/nicolasl/dev/jprofiler4/bin/linux-x86:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
> java.specification.name : Java Platform API Specification
> java.class.version : 50.0
> sun.management.compiler : HotSpot Server Compiler
> os.version : 2.6.22-14-generic
> user.home : /home/nicolasl
> user.timezone : GMT
> java.awt.printerjob : sun.print.PSPrinterJob
> file.encoding : UTF-8
> java.specification.version : 1.6
> user.name : nicolasl
> java.class.path :
> /usr/share/ant/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/usr/share/java/xmlParserAPIs.jar:/usr/share/java/xercesImpl.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-jdepend.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/js.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-javamail.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-commons-logging.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-commons-net.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-bsf.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-resolver.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-bootstrap.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-antlr.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/commons-logging.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-swing.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-bcel.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-regexp.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-oro.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-jsch.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-apache-log4j.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-trax.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/catalina5.5-ant.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-jmf.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/bsf-2.4.0.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/junit.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/catalina5.5-ant-jmx.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-nodeps.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant-junit.jar:/usr/share/ant/lib/tomcat5.5-jkstatus-ant.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/lib/tools.jar
> java.vm.specification.version : 1.0
> sun.arch.data.model : 32
> java.home : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre
> java.specification.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> user.language : fr
> java.vm.info : mixed mode
> java.version : 1.6.0_03
> java.ext.dirs :
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/ext:/usr/java/packages/lib/ext
> sun.boot.class.path :
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/resources.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jce.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/classes
> java.vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
> file.separator : /
> java.vendor.url.bug : http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
> sun.cpu.endian : little
> sun.io.unicode.encoding : UnicodeLittle
> sun.cpu.isalist :
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  Temp dir
> -------------------------------------------
> Temp dir is /tmp
> Temp dir is writeable
> Temp dir alignment with system clock is -1004 ms
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  Locale information
> -------------------------------------------
> Timezone Heure de Greenwich offset=0
>
> -------------------------------------------
>  Proxy information
> -------------------------------------------
> Java1.5+ proxy settings:
> Direct connection
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> > > cheers,
> > > Nicolas
> > >
> > > nicolasl@almeda ~/dev/ivy/svn/site $ LANG=en ant
> > > Buildfile: build.xml
> > >
> > > init-imported-history:
> > >
> > > copy-resources:
> > >
> > > generate-site:
> > > [xooki:generate] May 19, 2008 7:35:29 AM org.apache.bsf.BSFManager exec
> > > [xooki:generate] SEVERE: Exception :
> > > [xooki:generate] java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
> > > org.apache.bsf.BSFException: JavaScript Error: Internal Error:
> > > org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "print" is not
> defined.
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > > Method)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.exec(BSFManager.java:491)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.ScriptRunner.executeScript(ScriptRunne
> > >r.java:103) [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDef.executeScript(Scr
> > >iptDef.java:347) [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDefBase.execute(Scrip
> > >tDefBase.java:50) [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorI
> > >mpl.java:25) [xooki:generate]        at
> > > java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [xooki:generate]
> > > at
> > >
> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:10
> > >5) [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348) [xooki:generate]
> > > at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecuto
> > >r.java:41) [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:698)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:199)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
> > > [xooki:generate] Caused by: org.apache.bsf.BSFException: JavaScript
> > > Error: Internal Error: org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError:
> ReferenceError:
> > > "print" is
> > > not defined.
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> org.apache.bsf.engines.javascript.JavaScriptEngine.handleError(JavaScript
> > >Engine.java:195) [xooki:generate]        at
> > >
> > >
> org.apache.bsf.engines.javascript.JavaScriptEngine.eval(JavaScriptEngine.
> > >java:147) [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.bsf.util.BSFEngineImpl.exec(BSFEngineImpl.java:141)
> > > [xooki:generate]        at
> > > org.apache.bsf.BSFManager$6.run(BSFManager.java:493)
> > > [xooki:generate]        ... 21 more
> > >
> > > BUILD FAILED
> > > /home/nicolasl/dev/ivy/svn/site/build.xml:68:
> > > org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "print" is not
> defined.
> > >
> > > Total time: 1 second
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> > > For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org
>
>
>


-- 
Xavier Hanin - Independent Java Consultant
http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message