ant-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <>
Subject Re: [Ivy] How to add a new option to ivy settings
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 11:31:16 GMT

    Hey guys, thank you for your suggestions.

    I started to better understand Ivy 2 days ago, and I have no knowledge
about how to read those configurations.

    Can you show me some code or guidance on how to better acomplish this
task ?
    I have already modified XmlModuleDescriptorParser and ModuleDescriptor
implementation (I will do the same to the interface).

Claudio Miranda

Xavier Hanin wrote:
> As Gilles suggested, I'd better put that in settings, which is also much
> easier to add (you only need a setter on the resolver to recognize an
> attribute for the resolver in the settings file, pretty much like how Ant
> tasks work). Still to do what you want in the ivy file you have to modify
> XmlModuleDescriptorParser, the ModuleDescriptor interface and its default
> implementation.

Claudio Miranda
Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message