ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't find JUnit test runner on zOS 1.9?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:36:25 GMT
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Jeffrey E. Care <carej@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I'm not expecting much help on this one, but it's worth a shot...

I'm not expecting to be of much help either, sorry.

The one thing that sticks out certainly is the size of the
-classpath argument.  Could there be a system limit (or Java
implementation limit) on how big a command line argument (or the
searched classpath) can be?  It is more than 23800 characters (says
my Emacs) and it contains three "junit.jar"s.

ant-junit.jar is at the far end of the CLASSPATH and if that got
truncated it might explain the problem.

Stefan