ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for home for DBPatch Ant task
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:54:00 GMT
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Andrus Adamchik <aadamchik@apache.org> wrote:

> On Apr 22, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> * removed the tabs
>
> Doing Eclipse upgrades too often and losing preferences in the
> process... I'll patch that.

That's what a version controlled ~/.emacs.d directory is good for, it
even survived my migration from XEmacs to GNU Emacs 22 8-)

> What's the best way to submit patches BTW?  via Bugzilla?

I'd think so.  I've created a DBPatch Antlib "component" under Ant and
made notifications@ant the default assignee.

>> but wanted to see how you'd want to proceed.
>
> The plan is the following:
>
> * develop a few missing features, such as driver CLASSPATH handling

Don't you inherit that from Ant's <sql> task anyway?

> * work on a few workflow improvements
> * write the docs

sounds good.

> * write the tests

sounds even better ;-)

> * figure out how to release

Get the Ant community more involved would be an important point here.

Stefan