ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [AntUnit] breaking AntUnitListener
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 08:44:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry it took me four months to get back to this.  After looking
through the other AntUnit enhancement requests for AntUnit reports I
think it really is the easiest approach to extend AntUnitListener to
make it aware of the project that is executing the test.  That way it
can attach itself as a listener to obtain the logged messages or ask
the project for its properties, for example.

I could extend the interface like David suggest[1] but unless anybody
yells I intend to just break all existing listener implementations and
extend the interface directly.

Since I now have the opportunity to actually do it (sitting at the
Hackathon) I'll go ahead, but we can certainly revert anything I do.

Stefan

[1] http://marc.info/?l=ant-dev&m=119764960430581&w=2