ant-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <aadamc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for home for DBPatch Ant task
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:09:55 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I just checked in the DBPatch structure compatible with other Antlib
projects (generated using new Antlib build script). Here is the URL to
copy (that would become "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/sandbox/antlibs/dbpatch/trunk

") :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/dbpatch/

Thanks,