ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge 641903 from trunk to 1.7 branch?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:16:50 GMT
On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Kevin,
>

> I will be happy if this change 641903 gets merged to 1.7.1 final, as my
> project is a heavy user of the Ant + Ivy combo.

Note that according to recent discussions on the subject, we will most
likely drop the use of 'id' on the task used to load the settings (which
will probably be 'configure' again, since I seem to be the only one who
don't like using configure where we have make a lot of effort to drop the
confusing 'configuration' in favour of 'settings'). Hence this bug shouldn't
hurt Ivy users in Ivy 2.0 final.

That doesn't prevent fixing the bug in Ant 1.7.1 final, but don't do it only
for Ivy users.

Xavier