ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <>
Subject Re: Is our objective for 2.0 too ambitious? (was Re: Ivy 2.0 planning)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:49:21 GMT
Typically you would use a new Status, but I am uncertain about how much
control you have over the Apache Jira instance. Can you introduce new
workflow for your project?

I don't think that merely setting the priority should result in moving
between Open and In Progress. There should be an intermediate state.

Xavier Hanin wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <
>> wrote:
>> I am in favor of a such classification too. About the process to classify
>> them, I would say that it would be the same process as fixing issues. A
>> committer get interested to an issue, try to found out to what's behind,
>> and
>> then decides its priority. And the other committers check via the
>> notifications@ant list.
> But how do we know that the issue priority has been reviewed, especially if
> it doesn't change?
> Xavier

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: