ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Is our objective for 2.0 too ambitious? (was Re: Ivy 2.0 planning)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:49:21 GMT
Typically you would use a new Status, but I am uncertain about how much
control you have over the Apache Jira instance. Can you introduce new
workflow for your project?

I don't think that merely setting the priority should result in moving
between Open and In Progress. There should be an intermediate state.