ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Archie Cobbs" <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: Open source ivy files project?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 03:00:03 GMT
I've added a JUnit test and documentation for the new builder resolver in
the attached patch.

The caching problem is fixed, and XSLT is used to ensure valid checksums and
restrict ant functionality.

I've also just barely started an online repository:
http://code.google.com/p/ivyroundup/

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
-Archie