ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.7.1 beta
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:09:21 GMT
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Kevin Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's time to go ahead and push out 1.7.1 for wider testing.

good.

> Over to the vote:

That's not how this works.  You create the tasballs (and zips) and we
vote on them.

> Despite the strange bug Steve uncovered for networked drives on
> Windows, Ant 1.7.1 is ready for beta:
> Yes, I'll help (I need someone to sign with pgp) [ x ] (+1)

+1 I'll help.  I've signed a few files but I'll happily stand on the
sidelines and watch Steve and you figure it out ;-).  Seriously
Antoine's recipe in the ReleaseInstructions are great and you won't
need more.

Any reason why you can't create a key for yourself?

Stefan