ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <>
Subject Re: Can I Test the NPE Bug?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:52:36 GMT
As far as I am aware, there is currently no nightly build.

The easiest way to get a version is to check out the ant trunk and compile
it yourself.

-> use java5 to have the same compiler as the ant release
[preilly@localhost ~]$ echo $JAVA_HOME
[preilly@localhost ~]$ mkdir y
[preilly@localhost ~]$ cd y
[preilly@localhost y]$ svn co ant-trunk
[preilly@localhost y]$ cd ant-trunk
ant -f fetch.xml -Ddest=optional (to get the optional jars - currently
does not work to network problem)
(in which case, place optional jars in ${basedir}/lib/optional by hand
- bsf.jar, etc)

rm -rf bootstrap    # Just in case this contains old classes from a
previous build
./             # This will make an distributable  in ${basedir}/dist

export ANT_HOME=~/y/ant-trunk/dist

and check..

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Robert Buck <> wrote:
> Peter,
>  I submitted the report, where can I get a copy of the updated jar so I
>  can test against IVY 2.0 Beta2?
>  Bob

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: