ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject cleanup Ivy DependencyResolver interface
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:23:56 GMT
Hi,

after my changes to fix IVY-716, the following methods on DependencyResolver are no longer
used:

String[] listTokenValues(String token, Map otherTokenValues);
 OrganisationEntry[] listOrganisations();
ModuleEntry[] listModules(OrganisationEntry org);
RevisionEntry[] listRevisions(ModuleEntry module);

Shall I start removing these methods (and all related code), or will we keep them (maybe deprecated)
to avoid breaking external code that is using the DependencyResolver interface directly?

Maarten