ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA notifications
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:37:36 GMT
Hi,

A user just complained about not being able to receive notifications of
comments on JIRA issue while being a watcher of the issue. I made a test
myself on the same issue, and I didn't get the notification either. I've
tried to check the configuration for Ivy project in JIRA, I see the
notification scheme is "Ivy Notifications ", but I don't seem to have any
access to what this notification scheme is. Is there someone here who knows,
or should I ask on the infra list?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/