ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge 641903 from trunk to 1.7 branch?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:00:13 GMT
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for me as well (let's put a little bit more presure from the Ivy guys
> ;-).
>
> To come back to the impact on Ivy, I think we should put a note in our
> doc saying that using the settings task with an id requires 1.7.1.

We can put a reference to the bug, the problem occurs only when you call ant
with multiple targets, each depending on the same settings, so I think
people can use Ivy settings with with ant 1.7.0 without running into the
problem.

> Or is there any workaround we could implement in ivy settings task ?

I don't think so, I've already tried to find something but I haven't found.
But since ant 1.7.1 will be out pretty soon, if the fix is included I don't
think it's worth investigating more on Ivy side.

Xavier