ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy docs not well formated
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:05:04 GMT
On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Moscow Job <job.moskow@vogster.com> wrote:

>        Guys, please check this page
>

> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/start.html
>
>        in IE7, it doesn't formatted well so it impossible to read it. Also
> footer and left navigation menu look as not sized properly.

I'm running on ubuntu, so I can't test with IE7 easily. But with firefox
it's much more readable. Are you really browsing the web with IE or is it
just for testing :-)

>        I am also would be very happy If I be able to just print each
> separate page of docs (I mean just press Print button of my browser and
> see
> the same page reformatted for Printing).

That would be a nice improvement indeed. Could you open an issue in JIRA?

> Also it would be so cool to have
> PDF docs containing all Reference section so I'll be able to make my
> handbook of Ivy.

There's something pretty close to what you want:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/book.html

This is the whole doc in a single page, that you can easily print. You may
see it as 2.0.0-beta1 doc, but it should be updated in an hour or so with
beta2 doc.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/