ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7.1beta available
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:46:28 GMT
Hello Kevin,

This is wonderful that you are taking care of the 1.7.1 release.

I am trying to remember all this, and I am getting confused myself.

When I login to people.apache.org and go to
/www/www.apache.org/dist/ant, I see these files :

 > cd /www/people.apache.org/dist/ant
 > ls
antlibs        v1.7.0Beta3    v1.7.0RC1

this matches with what one sees under the URL
http://people.apache.org/dist/ant/

So you are going to create using your UNIX user a directory v1.7.1Beta1
under /www/people.apache.org/dist/ant with a directory structure similar
to /www/people.apache.org/dist/ant/v1.7.0Beta3 (plus or minus the
changes which happened since then).

Good luck,

Regards,

Antoine