ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Hackathon in Amsterdam next months?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:17:20 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
> this year I'll only attend the Hackathon but not be around during the
> actual ApacheCon in Amsterdam.
> Is anybody else going to be there Monday or Tuesday as well?
> I intend to take some time to finally look into Xaviers EasyAnt
> prototype.

- yes, I'm going, probably arriving late monday. I think my family will
be attending, which will get in the way of laptop time.

-I'm not talking, though I was just trying to get a keynote.  HP is a
sponsor this year, but didnt ask for a keynote until I heard about it,
by which time it was too late. So no cool demos of deploying things onto
Amazon EC2 using google talk as the communications layer during the
half-hour in the morning when everyone checks their email

Steve Loughran
Author: Ant in Action

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: