ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Oster" <os...@bmi.osu.edu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r631892 - /ant/ivy/site/testimonials.html
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:45:28 GMT
I can confirm that is a direct quote from me, and would be delighted to
offer my support in the form of permission to use it as a testimonial.

Keep up the great work!

Scott

Scott Oster

co-Director, Software Research Institute

Biomedical Informatics Department

Ohio State University

oster@bmi.osu.edu <mailto:oster@bmi.osu.edu>

lab:  614-292-9845