ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merging rev 628990 to the 1.7.x branch
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 05:15:21 GMT
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Kevin Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> wrote:

>>  Do you want me to do the merge or are you going to do that
>>  yourself?
>
> I've got the code copied across - though the merge tool didn't so I
> had to do it manually.  I don't suppose this matters but I'd like to
> know why svn merge did nowt

Looking at your commit, you merged a bit more than just my patch from
trunk.  My guess is that my patch affected some of the changed lines
(different Javadocs, for example) and couldn't be merged automatically
because that other change wasn't present in the branch's version.

We'll also need to modify the WHATSNEW file (I forgot that) and might
want to add some @since tags.  I'll do it in parallel on both
branches, hope you don't mind.

Stefan